Skip to main content

Me rambling for 3 minutes...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cO49cmcAYs

Hello. Is it me you´re looking for? Of course not. Anyway, hi. It hasn´t been long since I last updated (It was on monday). Anyway, ever since then, things have been a little off. The two classmates (Yes, I said two) that I´m supposed to get along with..let´s just call them Alejandra and Valentina (don´t ask). Well, these two have hated my guts ever since I entered school. But it´s not just them...it´s literally EVERYONE in my class. Now I know I shouldn´t focus on them, and that´s completely on your part to think that, but I can´t help it! Somehow, they always seem to get on my nerves. And although it has been nearly 5 years, I´ve just never gotten along with any of them..ok maybe some of them. Oh well.
Anyway, I gotta go. You´ll have to wait a while for my next update. Teehee!
Resultado de imagen para meh guy

Comments